To make the most of your appointment there are a few things you can consider:
Materials - you don’t need to know your colours at this stage, just to have an idea of the types of materials you are most interested in including:
- Benchtops - Laminate, reconstituted stone, natural stone, solid timber, concrete, stainless steel, etc
- Cabinetry finish - Laminate, vinyl wrap, 2pac/painted, timber veneer, solid timber, glass panel, acrylic panels, etc
- Hardware options - soft close runners, full extension runners, push catch systems, integrated bins, pull out pantry, appliance cupboards, etc
Storage Requirements - consider your existing storage capacity and what your needs might be. Some common issues may include accessibility into cabinetry, specific product storage solutions, improving space & workflow.
Specific areas that may be discussed during the design consultation include:
- Edge Profile
- Pantry - cupboard, pull out, butler’s
- Corner solutions
- Internal storage solutions
- Soft close, push catch, door dampers
- Drawer organisation solutions
- Stainless Steel
These are just some of the options available in joinery design today. A design consultation can assist in determining the best solutions to meet your individual requirements.
Once you have received a proposal and confirm you are happy to proceed we prepare approval paperwork and then book in appointments for Colour Selection and Design Reviews. Following these consultations we then organize a site measure and check before preparing computer drawings including floor plan, elevations and a 3D view of your new cabinetry design.
Once the design and materials are signed off the job goes to our onsite factory team for materials ordering and the build process. We organise a progress visit in the factory prior to installation to view the cabinetry and select handles (if using) and an install date is discussed.
If you would like to book a design consultation or free proposal meeting please call us on 5221 8610 or email us at email@example.com