We use cabinetry throughout our homes and there is no reason that it should not be as well thought out and tailored to suit our needs as our kitchens and bathrooms are.
The key to utilising cabinetry to make your life easier is to think about the problem areas and what you need to store, display or type of activities you want to do in that space. Custom built cabinetry can be used in many ways including:
- Living room entertainment units to house all of you AV equipment, CD’s, DVD’s and games.
- Cabinetry to display your treasured mementoes and decorative homewares.
- Closed cabinetry to tidy away those items you use regularly but don’t want to clutter your room styling.
- Efficient, functional laundry spaces that are pleasant to spend time in.
- Wardrobe systems that provide tailored spaces for easy access to your clothes and accessories when you need them.
- Home office, study, craft/sewing room solutions that provide storage and work areas tailored tailored to allow you to focus on the task at hand.
- Built in storage in under utilised areas to maximise your space and provide a place for everything creating a more organised home.
- Creating a individually designed bed head and wall mounted side table solution to suit your space and room style.
- Installing storage and display cabinetry in children’s play areas to provide a place for all their toys and supplies, allowing for easier clean up and tidy presentation.